The course for this week is about:
- Lexicon, the pro’s when using a lexicon
- Scripting, how to create, execute and debug scripts in VisionLab
- Segmentation, multiple threshold methods for grayscale images
- Cell script (03_VisionLab-52)
- Threshold operators (04_Segmentation-15)
Extend an existing script with a new analysis
Threshold an image with the minimum amount of noise possible
- License plate threshold (04_Segmentation-21)
- You can use only 1 threshold operator.
- This operator is the only line of code you may add
- Only the characters should remain.
- No noise!
Complete the script: Assignment/License_plate_threshold/script.jls