The course for this week is about:
- Blobs how they are connected,
- Grayscale blob analysis.
- Operators related to blob analysis.
what features do blobs have and
the bounding and surrounding box of blobs.
- Drainage (08_LabelMeasurement-34)
Use blob analysis to locate misprinted holes on a drainage.
- Calculate average pixel value (08_LabelMeasurement-43)
- Threshold the license plate
- Remove the noise and the dashes.
- Preform a grayscaleblobanalysis (average pixel value).
- Add all the average values to a total.
- Divide the total by the amount of characters.
- Find licenseplate in multiple images (08_LabelMeasurement-44)
- Use a generic single threshold to segment all license plates.
- Use a generic way to remove the noise from all the images.
- Fill the license plates to create solid blobs.
Complete the script: Assignment/Average_pixel_value/script.jls
Complete the script: Assignment/Multiple_license_plates/script.jls