The course for this week is about:
- Binary morphology, how to make blobs grow, shrink, smoother or sharper
- Non linear filters, binary morphology for gray scale images
- Blob matching, how to match blobs and interpret this match
- Background generation 1 (10_Nonlinearfilters-12)
- Background generation 2 (10_Nonlinearfilters-13)
- Blob matcher (11_Blobmatch-15)
Do a background correction on the cheque image.
Do a background correction on the cells image.
Create a blob matcher and test different “Perimiter fill ratios” and “Fill sample sizes”.
- Opening and Closing(09_BinaryMorphology-13)
- A: Separate the ball and the bar
- B: Separate the horizontal bars from the vertical bar
- C: Remove the lines from the image without changing the balls
Complete the scripts:
- Blob matching(11_Blobmatch-18)
- Threshold the license plate
- Extract each character of the license plate (ROI)
- Use the loaded pattern matcher to find the best match.
- Add the best match to $result
Complete the script: Assignment/Blob_Match/script.jls